There was a comprehensive keyword research tool naming the Google AdWords keywords research tool. Since, it has been folded off by Google officially; the individuals who practice on SEO based keyword research involvements- are feeling the heat. So, now you would want a free keyword research tool which helps you to come up with the keywords with the best possible results intended. Whether you like it or not, the keyword research is the core of all kinds of SEO practices that you intend to do on your website. So, we will be discussing about five different keyword research tools which are free as well as makes keyword researching, easy.
Being an experienced keyword researcher is like being a seasoned fisherman. You have to time your deployment of net at the right time and the right place.So, the below is the list of keyword research tools which helps you to be a great explorer of highly potential keywords.
- Soovle comes as the first keyword research tool, which can be certainly a replacement for the Google AdWords. Soovle is the perfect fit for those individuals who have multiple channels to do keyword research with it. Also, this very keyword research tool comes as a completely free one. This tool can be stated as to be a very intuitive one, as it lets you to put your own idea of keywords and then the tool outputs some of the high potential keywords out of the choices. This allows you to explore a huge number of keywords from all the search engines based on the most typed keywords list. All you have to do is provide the root of the keyword you want to deal with and it also has the keyword listings for e-Bay and Amazon.
- Ubersuggest is the next big name in the free keyword research tools list. This one is a suggestive type of tool where you input the type of keyword you want to research; and on the output the tool offers you with alphabetized and numerically arranged list of keywords- you can choose from.
- Google Keyword Planner still comes in the list. This one requires an AdWords account to access it, but it is still free. This is the alpha and the omega of all keyword researching tools.
- WordStream’s keyword tool comes in next as this one lets you to target a certain group of keywords. While you also get suggestions on further enhancement for the keywords you have already chosen and you can also compare them rate wise given on a particular type of theme.
- Competitor source code is another very comprehensive keyword research tool. This tool can help you to come up with certain meta keywords which might be used your competitors, to get the higher ranks organically.