Real Estate website’s SEO, like all other search engine optimization works to increase the website ranking when a user key in certain phrases. Unfortunately many agents fall into the temptation of using the website development companies that claim to be experts in real estate SEO
. However, many times this does not yield much success due to the following reason.
- The use of same content on many real estate websites. This makes your site the same like thousands of other real estate sites and therefore will not rank in Google index and SERPs.
- Many web hosting companies will host your real estate site on the same IP address like other sites.
Guidelines for successful SEO for a real estate website
- Google rank pages on the website:
- This is very important in increasing the visibility of your site on the search engine. The first step is to have unique keywords and titles on each page. For more results, make sure that one key word is used per page. All articles in a page should therefore focus on the identified phrase.
- Internal links is functional to the real estate site:
- This is the process of including an internal link to the pages to the other related content on the website. This is commonly overlooked but works for the search engine.
- Make sure that your content is relevant to the real estate users:
- Researched content will keep people on your site. According to research done, an individual looking for a house to buy will scan two to three sites looking for information. Even if your page is ranked top but does not have informative content, real estate buyers will click and go to the next. Well researched content will keep visitors captivated with your site increasing the search engine rankings.
How to make your Real Estate pages unique and optimized for SEO Top 10 rankings
- Have real estate images on your pages. Your page rank will increase by the simple effort of adding real estate pictures. Make sure you include the key words in the description of the representations.
- The use of virtual tours is added advantage in real estate SEO. Developing videos that will show people the properties that are on sale will increase web ranking on the search engine and impress potential customers as well.
- Ensure that people are able to use the website. This would make people access your site pages more easily. Majority or real estate customers will shy away from complex sites. Having simple user friendly interfaces is very important.