How simple can you be to deliver results?
The KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) approach.
$690 million were raised by the subject line ‘hey’ for Obama Campaign.
Case Study: Quicken gained 70% global market share with social media, if you aren’t productive within 8 mins of opening the box, tear up the invoice.
Mapping Search to Social
– Explore the related search on social platform and then map them.
– Search comments on google, identify the TG, start communication and engagement with ‘really’ interested people
– DO NOT SELL : selling directly is a bad tactic for social media
Excercise Genuine Social Behavior
– Respect and interact with your userbase
– Let them know you enjoy talking with them as they do as well.
Mashup Paid with Social Strategy:
– Using EdgeRank algorithm which turns leads to amplify social media tactics and conversions.
– Facebook isn’t the only one.
– Youtube promoted videos to generate virality.
Classic KPIs –
Funnel visualization: discovery to realization to consideration to leads
Disruptive Indepth KPIs –
Engagement ratio – likes, comments, shares. challenge for other platform.
Response and activity ratio. Using custom events in Analytics software to identify the dropouts.
Identify key influencers and leverage using social media tools like Hootsuite / KLOUT (score)