Tips for Using SEO Tools in a Good Way to Recover from Google Penguin
There are quite a lot of ways in which you can make use of the SEO tool so that you get top rankings. This holds good especially after all Googles’ Penguin, Panda etc., kind of changes.
- Get rid of/substitute lousy content on your site. If you have lots of contents then it will not be an easy task so make it your daily activity.
- You should get in touch with owners who have sites and links to spam and ask for them to be got rid of or get in touch with site owners and ask them to change the link
- Find content writers who can write originalcontent and publish articles, guide to buyer’s, with some very good visitors blog. For blogging again you can find some very authoritative and influential writers and get the job done by them.
- Give more importance to social marketing and try to build community by simply inserting extra social media videos mainly.
Use all SEO tools
Remember that the link creating tools will also help in recovery of links. Of course going through all the spam links one by one is painful but then you need to find out some kind of contacts from these links and then send them mails to remove the links.
Once you gather a lot of such links you can accumulate all of them in a spread sheet and with the ‘link assistant’ tool and use it to send a tailored message. You will find a lookup tool and these searches a URL or even a domain and get all the contact info that is possible. You can then send a common email and send it to all the owners.
The same tool can also be used by you to set up traditional email guides and mail the emails. You will find a handful of such tools that do indepth link analysis.
Then, you should organize the links that you have put in the spreadsheet into 3 classes which is as follows:
Change Link and
- Personal Email is for top quality sites that you might want to launch a personal electronic mail without using any kind of tools.
- Change Link for a medium to top quality site from which you may have had one or two issues with the connection.
- Remove the worst and the low quality sites with which you have got nothing to do with. For instance it can be an SEO directory site? You can also remove several links that you may have sometimes put in your author boxes. It might be having 3-4 links remove them and retain only one which really links to your brands. Prior to the changes you may have used Keyword anchor links but now you have to change these keywords to branded ones.
Finally, it’s upto you to determine what links are useful to you from the business perspective. Forget what Google or other search engines might think, just keep things simple or best is to Hire an Online Marketing Consultant!